Thursday, September 18, 2008

Do Celebrities Poop?

Alright, I understand that EVERYONE POOPS. I've read the book and I am not naive to think that famous people don't have to use the toilet from time to time. But do they POOP? Does Sharon Stone ever get a floater? Does Meryl Steep grunt when she tries to back out a prickly? Does Rene Zellwinger ever get back splash when the turd hits the water? Does Jennifer Aniston ever smoke a cigarette while sitting on the can?

The paparazzi are missing all of the really good shots. I don't need to see Britnany Spears looking all strung out running out of the grocery store, any more. Lindsay Lohan showing her beaver while getting out of a limo is old news. But show me Paris Hilton squatting on the porclein thrown reading Intouch with herself on the cover, NOW that is a picture I'd pay for. The paraparazzi need to start camping out in the bathroom at Spagos or The Viper Room and get those 'real' people moment pictures of our celebrities.

That is my 2 cents on celebrity poop.

No comments: